It might be early September, so it’s still technically summer, but I’m all set for autumn. It’s a Sunday afternoon, it’s raining outside, I’m curled up in a blanket and our kitten Peter is sleeping next to me, so it certainly feels like autumn already.
Autumn is by far my favourite season and I’m so happy it’s coming back in the northern hemisphere. We got a quick temperature drop over the past few days and I’m not sure how long it’ll last, but I’m loving feeling colder and slowly switching to my autumnal wardrobe. Because of that, I already started thinking about my autumn bucket list and thought I’d share it with you today!
This autumn, I want to…
- go on walks
- have cozy reading parties while it rains
- go to a pumpkin patch
- have a Harry Potter marathon
- do a Halloween-themed 24 hour readathon
- have an autumnal picnic
- make my own pumpkin spice latte
- watch spooky (or not) movies and TV shows
- decorate the house for autumn
- go apple picking
- organize a Harry Potter-themed party
- rewatch Charmed
- start a new knitting project
- walk on fallen leaves
- take part in Inktober
- carve a pumpkin
- dress up for Halloween
- reread The Diviners series
- drink hot cocoa outside
- bake Halloween cookies
That’s it for me today! I shall now make myself a cup of coffee and go back to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina… see, someone is definitely in the mood. Have a lovely Sunday!
Do you have anything on your bucket list for autumn or spring, depending from where you are in the world?